HAPPY FALL! Fall is my favorite season. The weather starts to cool off, the holidays are right around the corner, and I CAN START EATING PUMPKIN EVERYTHING! Have you had your first PSL of the year yet? If not, I don’t think we can be friends anymore. All jokes aside, these Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispies treats are da bomb. I also love that you can serve them all October and all November. #winning
Pumpkin Pie Rice Cannabis Krispies Treats
- Sauce pan
- 9×13" pan
- 1 tablespoon cannabis butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 10 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray. Set pan aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt both butters over medium-low heat. Add the pumpkin puree and continue to cook until it is warmed through. Stir in the vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Fold in the marshmallows, stirring frequently until completely melted, and remove from heat.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal and stir until all of the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread out evenly using a silicone spatula. Allow to cool for about 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container up to one week.