I had a friend growing up whose mom always made the BEST pumpkin bread. Funnily enough, it was a box mix, but who cares? Pumpkin bread is always good! It’s always moist and just the right amount of sweetness. Plus, it screams fall which is my favorite season.
Cannabis Pumpkin Bread
- Loaf pan
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup coconut oil total I used 1 tablespoon cannabis coconut oil and 7 tablespoons regular coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and generously grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with butter, coconut oil, or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- Using an electric stand mixer or hand mixer, beat together the sugar, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, water, vanilla extract, and eggs on medium speed until just blended.
- Add the flour mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, and bake for 65 – 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the loaves cool in the pans for about 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.