This Texas girl loves her queso! I seriously love any form of melted cheese served with tortilla chips. Actually, I love most things served with tortilla chips like salsa and guacamole, but I digress. Unlike the queso I grew up with made with Velveeta and Rotel, this queso is made with real cheese! It’s also double infused with cannabis olive oil and cannabis evaporated milk, but it’s so flavorful, you’re only going to taste deliciousness.
Cannabis Infused Queso Dip
- Stove top
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 ounces white cheddar shredded or cubed
- 4 ounces mild cheddar shredded or cubed
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded or cubed
- 1 cup cannabis infused evaporated milk
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 4 ounce can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce roughly chopped
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the cannabis olive oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Add cheeses and evaporated milk and stir until cheese is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes and peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with tortilla chips.