Chocolate chip cookies are one of my favorite things to make. They’re classic and delicious, and you think that they can’t get any better until you double the chocolate!
Cannabis Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Baking sheet
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ sticks butter softened
- 4 tablespoons cannabis butter softened
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, beat together both butters and both sugars until light and creamy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until middles are set. Cool on a baking rack.