Granola is one of those things that you never think to make yourself but is actually one of the easiest things in the world to make. I love this recipe because you can customize it with your favorite fruit or nuts, and you can substitute some of the coconut oil for canna-coconut oil and you would have some THC-infused granola.
CBD Blueberry Granola
- Stove top
- Sauce pan
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup coconut flakes unsweetened
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, dried blueberries, and coconut flakes.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey, and granulated sugar and cook just until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla extract and CBD oil.
- Pour liquid mixture over the oats and mix well.
- Spread oats in an even layer onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating halfway through, until granola starts to turn golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.