We took a short trip to Ojai and ended up touring an olive farm. (Ojai Olive Oil Company if you’re interested.) Of course, there’s a tasting room, and of course, I couldn’t leave without two little bottles of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Afterwards, I had to go buy some French bread just to dip in my oil and vinegar! Long story short, I had an extra loaf of French bread and my mind went immediately to bread pudding. Any bread will work, but I think I’ll try croissants next time!
Cannabis Bread Pudding
- 9×13 baking pan
- 1 loaf French bread cut into 1-2" cubes
- 5 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups cannabis milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins optional
- Place bread cubes in a 9×13" baking dish that has been greased with butter or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with raisins.
- Combine eggs, sugar, cannabis milk, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Pour over the bread and let soak for 15 minutes, turning the bread to make sure all pieces are evenly saturated.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is set and springs back lightly when touched.