I personally love these with white chocolate, so you can decorate them however you want, but they would be equally as amazing coated in dark chocolate. You could also leave out the strawberries or replace them with another fruit or mini chocolate chips. I think I’m craving chocolate right now…
Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles
- Stand or hand mixer
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons butter softened – I’m substituting 2 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- Beat the cream cheese and butters until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Fold in the strawberries by hand.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop 1 tablespoon size balls onto a lined baking sheet.
To make graham cracker coated truffles:
- Roll each truffle in a bowl of graham cracker crumbs. Roll between the palms of your hand to make a uniform ball, then roll in the bowl again.
To make chocolate coated truffles:
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes then use your hands to roll into smoother balls. Place back into the refrigerator as you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave. If using the microwave: place the chocolate in a medium heat-proof bowl and melt in 15 second increments, stirring after each increment until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip each truffle completely into the chocolate using a fork. Tap the fork gently on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip off and gently place back onto the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate truffles for 30 minutes or until chocolate and filling has completely set before serving.