I usually say that ice cream is my favorite dessert, but now that I think about it, it might be s’mores. Something about the combination of graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate is just so irresistible to me! After making infused marshmallows last week, I naturally wanted to do something s’mores-y with them, so here’s a graham cracker chocolate chip cookie with a marshmallow surprise inside!
Marshmallow Stuffed S’mores Cookies
- Baking sheet
- Stand or hand mixer
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs divided
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 12 cannabis infused marshmallows cut in half
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs.
- In a larger mixing bowl, beat together butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and continue to mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat together..
- Fold in chocolate chips until fully combined.
- Scoop 1.5 tablespoon sized balls and flatten. Stuff each cookie with a marshmallow and pinch the tops to completely seal.
- Place cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart and refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and cool, about 10 minutes if you can wait that long. Just like s'mores, these are best served warm!