S’mores are one of my favorite things about summertime. There’s something so magical about the combination of marshmallows, chocolate, and Graham crackers that my taste buds love! I’ve honestly made this recipe 3 or 4 times since posting it here. It’s definitely one of my favorites!
Cannabis Infused S’mores Cookie Bars
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 tablespoon cannabis butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray an 8×8 inch pan with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- Beat butters and sugars in a large bowl until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Gradually stir in flour mixture until just combined, and fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and top with miniature marshmallows in an even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Turn oven to broil and cook for about 5 more minutes until the marshmallows are toasted on top.
- When cookie bars are cool enough to handle, remove from pan using the parchment paper and cut into 12 equal pieces.