We’re all trying to stay home and practice social distancing, so what can we make without having to go to the grocery store? I raided our pantry and refrigerator to make this batch of cookies, and you can throw in whatever you have on hand. This time, I used chocolate chips, dried cranberries, granola, and kettle corn crumbs.
Cannabis Pantry Cookies
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Stand or hand mixer
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons cannabis butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Up to 3 cups of mix-ins
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat both butter and both sugars until well combined. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients and beat until just blended.
- Fold in the mix-ins. In batches, scoop the dough in 3-tbsp.-size mounds, spaced 3 inches apart, onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.