Homemade cinnamon rolls are such a treat, but let’s be honest, they’re a lot of work. Like literally hours of work. Now, let me introduce you to the magic that is pre-made crescent dough. We’ve just turned an all day affair into a 30 minute treat!
Cannabis Cinnamon Rolls – The Easy Way
- Muffin tin
For the rolls
- 1 sheet crescent rolls or crescent dough
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon cannabis butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
For the frosting
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cannabis butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Roll out crescent dough or crescent rolls and pinch the seams together.
- Combine softened butter and cannabis butter and spread evenly over the dough, leaving an inch bare at the top.
- Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the dough.
- Starting from the long end, roll up the dough tightly, and cut into 6 even pieces.
- Place rolls into a well greased muffin tin and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- To make the frosting, mix all of the ingredients together until smooth and lump free. Drizzle over the rolls while they’re still warm and serve!