Isn’t it everyone’s dream to eat raw cookie dough? It doesn’t matter how old you are or how many times your mom told you not to eat raw dough. Licking the spoon when you make a batch of cookies always brings childlike joy. We all know you’re not supposed to eat raw eggs, but did you know raw flour can make you sick too? Truth be told, I’ve never gotten sick from eating raw dough, but this recipe has no eggs, and we cook the flour to make sure it’s safe. The only way you might get sick is by eating too much, which has definitely happened to me. Oops.
Cannabis Cookie Dough Balls
- 1½ cups flour
- 2 tablespoons cannabis butter melted
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk
- Spread flour onto a baking sheet and bake at 350° for five minutes.
- Whisk together cannabis butter, unsalted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Fold in flour, then the chocolate chips.
- Add milk a tablespoon at a time until you reach the consistency that you want. Keep it dryer if you're forming balls, or add milk if you want to serve the cookie dough as a spread or dip.
- Roll dough into 1½ tablespoon sized balls and store in the refrigerator.