My boyfriend hates peanut butter, (I know, very unfortunate), so we rarely have it in the house. Whenever I do get my hands on some peanut butter, it feels extra indulgent, and these creamy peanut butter squares are no exception! Some people may call this peanut butter fudge, but I’m a firm believer that anything called fudge should be made of chocolate.
Creamy Cannabis Peanut Butter Squares
- 1 tablespoon cannabis butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, sugar, and milk. Cover with a paper towel or plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Stir, then, microwave for 2 more minutes.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave and add the peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla extract, and stir to combine.
- Sift in the powdered sugar, stir, and let chill until hardened, about 4 hours.