Confession: mayonnaise is gross. I’m talking that white goo that comes in a giant jar. Yeah, gross. Homemade mayo on the other hand is pretty fantastic. It’s also extremely easy to make at home once you know how. All you need is a little patience! Making your own mayonnaise at home is actually super simple, and by using cannabis infused olive oil, you have a really easy recipe for cannabis infused mayonnaise! Spread it on your sandwich, or use it in any recipe that calls for mayonnaise like deviled eggs, potato salad, or even a lobster roll.
Cannabis Infused Mayonnaise
- Blender or food processor
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar lemon juice also works
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed or Dijon mustard
- 1 1/4 cups cannabis infused olive oil
- Add ground mustard seed, salt, vinegar, egg, and 1/4 cup oil to a food processor or blender and process on low until the mixture starts to thicken. This can take up to 5 minutes, so be patient!
- Slowly add the rest of the oil while the processor is still running.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.