There are so many great taco places in Los Angeles, but one of our favorites is actually a taco cart on Centinela and Venice. It’s right in front of Mitsuwa which means easy parking, and there’s a Chase bank in the same lot so you can hit the ATM before you get in line. They seriously have the best tacos, and my boyfriend and I have definitely tried all of the taco stands in the area! Anyway, I always love getting a refreshing cup of horchata with my tacos to combat the spicy salsa, so I’ve always associated it with only tacos. But now after making my own horchata, I seriously want it ALL THE TIME. It’s a problem.
Cannabis Infused Horchata
- 1 cup white rice uncooked
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup cannabis infused milk
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine rice with water and soak for 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pour the rice and water into a blender and blend on low for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour blended rice mixture through a fine mesh sieve and then back into the blender.
- Add cannabis milk, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract and blend until well combined.
- Pour over ice and garnish with ground cinnamon if desired.