You only need three ingredients to make these cannabis infused chocolate crunch bars! They’re so easy and so addictive. I made mine in both a silicone mold and a mini muffin tin. It just depends what shape you want!
Cannabis Crunch Bars
- Silicone candy mold
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cannabis coconut oil or cannabis butter
- 3/4 cup Rice Crispy Cereal
- Place a silicone mold on a baking tray or fill a mini cupcake sheet with liners and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate with the cannabis coconut oil using the double boiler method, or in the microwave at 70% power in 20 second increments, stirring between until smooth.
- Remove from heat and fold in the rice cereal gently until well incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop, fill each hole of your silicone mold or mini cupcake liner.
- Jiggle or bounce the tray onto the counter to get out any air bubbles and spread the chocolate to the edges. Refrigerate or freeze the chocolate until completely hardened, about 1 hour.
- Pop the chocolate from the mold and enjoy!