There’s something so simple and comforting about chocolate pudding. Making it from scratch is so easy and a million times tastier than the kind you get in a cup. I used cannabis infused milk in this recipe, but you could use regular milk and substitute cannabis butter instead!
Cannabis Chocolate Pudding
- Stove top
- Sauce pan
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cannabis infused milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt, and both milks.
- Stir continuously with a whisk until mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and stir in butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.