We were cleaning out some of the kitchen cabinets and found our fondue maker! We’ve only used it once (for cheese fondue), so the obvious choice is to make chocolate fondue this time. I make my cannabis infused whipping cream on the stove or using a double boiler.
Cannabis Chocolate Fondue
- Double boiler
- 1 cup cannabis infused heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz. premium chocolate I like using dark chocolate but you can use semi-sweet, milk, and even white chocolates
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Things to dip! strawberries, banana, pineapple, cookies, pretzels, marshmallows, you name it
- Prepare the ingredients you’ll dip in the fondue and set aside.
- Using a double boiler or following the instructions for your fondue maker, heat the infused heavy cream until warm. Meanwhile, break up or chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Whisk in the chocolate until smooth and then mix in the vanilla extract and salt.