Every party always seems to have a sad bag of Chex Mix. Everyone picks out the Gardetto’s and then the Chex Cereal, maybe the pretzels, but the peanuts are always left behind. I love making my own Chex Mix because I can add whatever mix-ins I want. This time I added garlic plantain chips because my store didn’t have bagel chips and I’m IN LOVE. I also ended up buying the family size boxes of Chex cereal, so I have plenty of leftovers to make things like Cannabis Muddy Buddies.
Cannabis Chex Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor plantain chips
- 6 tablespoons cannabis butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and plantain chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.