Is there a way to make bacon even more delicious than it already is? YES! How about some cannabis candied bacon? It’s the perfect hint of sweet and spice and everything nice (aka cannabis). I promise you’ll be a hit at any party with this easy recipe!
Cannabis Candied Bacon
- Baking sheet
- 12 slices thick cut bacon
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- 1½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 gram ground decarboxylated cannabis
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Mix the brown sugar, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and decarboxylated cannabis in a bowl.
- Spread the bacon strips on the baking sheet and evenly coat both sides with the brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the bacon appears to be caramelized and somewhat crispy, flipping halfway through. Serve immediately.